Source 1 S1-THEC11NS Thermostat
Source 1 S1-THEC11NS Non-Programmable Thermostat
The S1-THEC11NS offers basic operation of HVAC equipment at an affordable price. Operating on either 24V system power or 2 AA batteries (included), the S1-THEC11NS is compatible with most equipment including millivolt systems. The front loading compartment makes battery replacements a snap.
The separate RC and RH terminals allows easy retrofit on older systems with dual transformers.
- 1-Stage Heat / 1-Stage Cool thermostat
- Works with Heat Pumps, Gas Electrics or Hydronic Heating
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 wires compatible
- Setpoints are never lost in power failure
- Fully electronic for accurate, responsive temperature control
- Separate RC and RH terminals
- Battery operated
- Compatible with 24VAC, DC, and millivolt systems
- Battery or system powered
- *Does not control auxiliary heat
- Large LCD
- Room temperature & set temperature displayed
- Easy to operate
- Heat/Off/Cool – Fan On/Fan Auto
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Have a source 1 thermostat. How do I set it
Please see instruction manual here.
what if the lights are flashing on and off.
Could be a power source problem but please refer to manual link below for troubleshooting.
How do you open this thermostat to see about the batteries
Hi, just flip open the front cover and you will see the battery cover. Thanks.
how do you know id batteries need changed?
A low battery icon will be displayed on the screen.
the word heat is flashing, what could that mean?
It should mean the unit is calling for heat. Please see manual for details.